From the bottom to the top:
1. A 100% digital painting done in 2005, with an old painter software program.
2. An oil painting done in 2006, recreating (kind of) the digital painting but adding a Vincent van Gogh sky.
3. Another oil painting, this time in 2006, with a different bird and a pink cloud in the sky. Sold to a friend.
4. Fabric applique of a crow drawing in 2016, on a T shirt.
5. The same applique crow, under a pink cloud and starry night sky, now done by cutting up photos and adding various bits of ripped Mulberry papers, all glued onto 100% arches cotton watercolor paper - just finished yesterday.